1. Describe a routine that is manageable:
- Pick a study amount of time that is not overwhelming
- Think about which study tips have helped you in the past
- It can help to set a time each day to begin the routine instead of just writing “I will do 20 minutes of math each day”. Decide when you want to do it
2. Stay accountable:
- This little chart is super great. She wanted to do a habit for 21 days and she charted it with a visual reminder
3. Reward progress.
- Make sure to stop and recognize your achievements
4. Believe in yourself!
- Begin thinking you can do what you need to do :)